iVAC 2L 17 Fr. Femoral – Description
iVAC 2L Femoral Approach: IABP to LVAD at the Touch of a Button
The iVAC 2L is a short term, fully percutaneous, 17Fr. trans femoral LVAD that effectively generates blood flow up to 2 liters per minute. By actively unloading the ventricle, the iVAC 2L provides critical hemodynamic support during high-risk revascularization procedures, in cases of acute myocardial infarction and cardiogenic shock and for high-risk patients
• Fast and easy emergency support solution.
• Standard trans femoral procedure.
• Fully percutaneous approach through an expandable 15 fr. sheath.
• Highly flexible catheter.
• Cost effective and familiar execution due to a universally adaptable design that fully integrates with a standard IABP console.